Residency card

Brexit has created a huge amount of uncertainty for European nationals and their family members living in the United Kingdom.

Many Europeans nationals and their family members want to secure their position in the United Kingdom. The best way to do this is with a settled status applications which will be available late 2018

EU citizens and their family members in the UK will need to apply to get their status document. Getting this status will prove that they have permission to continue living and working here in future.

Currently, citizens of the European Union (EU) and Switzerland have a right to enter, live and work or studying the UK without restrictions.

While the UK remains in the EU you don’t need to apply for a document to prove you can live in the UK unless: you want to apply for British Citizenship. Permanent Resident Card is the first step in applying (till government will start new settled status applications).

Especially now, it is crucial that you seek specialist advice at the outset and prior to making any type of immigration application. We are here to help you.


Let us help you to reduce the tax that you pay.

If you need reliable business advice for your new or existing business please contact us now.